PURE Purpose, Preparation, and Positioning (3P) in Business Partnership Executive Coaching Program
The PURE 3P Program is a 12-week Business Partnership Executive Coaching program for newly partnered women or women called to partnership in business who desire to be purposed, prepared, and positioned for success in their Kingdom business. Click the link below for a complimentary 30-minute consultation.
In this 12-week program, Ereka Thomas and Stephanie Outten, the Co-Executors of PURE Solutions and Consulting, guide participants through the 3 pillars to a purposed partnership by helping you build a solid business partnership, secure a PURE foundation, and co-create vision and strategy as business partners.
You and your business partner, or as we like to call it, “Business Bae,” will connect on a deeper level with each other and with your Kingdom business the way God intended. Ready for more? Schedule a complimentary consultation, and let’s chat about why you and your business partner need PURE 3P.
Maybe you don’t have your business partner yet, but you and another female entrepreneur have talked about doing business together. The two of you could benefit from a 30-minute consultation to discover is business partnership is right for you. Schedule a complimentary consultation, and let’s talk it through together.
Does this sound like you? I am a Business Owner or C-Level Executive, and I know that I need to partner or collaborate with other women to bring forth the vision that God has given me.
Maybe this is you? My friend and I feel a call to join forces and partner together on this new business venture, but we have not been seeing eye to eye.
How about this? I know I could really use the help of other people in my business, but I just don’t trust other women.
If you can relate to any of the above, then this program was created with you and your business partner (or future business partner) in mind.
Executive Business Partnership Coaching
- 7 weeks of Partnership Coaching with Ereka and Stephanie
- 4 weeks of Strategic Partnership Coaching with PURE Subject Matter Experts for topics related to business partnership
- Final week spent overviewing takeaways and next steps
- Bi-weekly virtual coaching sessions
- Private communication channel for 1:1 business partner access
Weekly Homework Assignments
- Homework assignments centered around:
- Co-creating vision and strategy
- Conflict resolution
- Effective communication
- And much more…
- An overall understanding of how to effectively partner as women in business
- Clarity around who your business partner is as an individual and in business (identity) so that you can effectively work together to expand the Kingdom of God in your sphere of influence.
- The foundational wisdom and principles to build the right foundation for a purposed business partnership
- Gain a deeper revelation of why your business partnership was created (business identity) so that you can connect to your sphere of influence as business partners and can come into agreement with God’s intent for your partnership and align to His plan.
- Shed light on the expanse (heaven’s plan) of what your partnership was created to birth in the earth.
- A toolkit for you to continually and consistently operate successfully in your business partnership
- Walk away with a solid PURE foundational strategy for successfully fulfilling your partnership mandate and sharing your business message.
Complete the form below to get started:
At the Table with PURE features your hosts, Stephanie Outten and Ereka Thomas. These college friends reconnected after life’s ups and downs to form a business partnership that was truly a “marriage” made in heaven.